Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Buta

"Buta" is Japanese for pig. Scott ground this little pig out of 1/8th inch 1080 steel, then edge-quenched, triple tempered and wrapped it in black cord. The handle has been dipped in polyurethane to preserve both the cord and the steel, and it comes with a custom Kydex sheath.


The "Buta" is just over 8 inches in length with a 3 1/2 inch blade. According to Scott, "I designed this knife because I wanted a light, thin knife for daily carry...something I wouldn't know was there, but was big enough to do almost any job." Sheath and knife together weigh 5.14 ounces.


We'd like $135 for this spear point utility knife and black Kydex sheath - SOLD. The price includes USPS shipping anywhere in the continental US. We take money orders and Paypal. guineahogforge@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Soweeeeet blade. I'd buy it, but my wife would justr kill me with it. It could be worse... I could be murdered with a Cold Steel knife.

    ReplyDelete